To all our clients
We would like to make you aware of our health, safety and hygiene policy which will now be in place within our salon to protect us and yourselves at all times. We will continue to update these following government guidelines.
If you or anyone in your household feels ill or has symptoms of Covid-19, please call us and DO NOT come into the salon for your appointment.
Due to the guidelines being set out by the government we are currently operating shorter days and will not be opening on a Sunday, although this will be reviewed monthly. We will be operating a ONE client per stylist policy to keep our numbers within a safe capacity to social distance.
All bookings must be taken over the phone to avoid overcrowding in salon, you WILL NOT be allowed to enter the salon to book an appointment. If we need to see you for a more thorough consultation, involving skin test or strand testing, then we will book you a time slot to do this.
Our prices have increased as of April 1st, please read these before entering the salon. We will not be running corporate/student discount or loyalty cards until further notice. As stated below there will also be a PPE charge.
Please be aware that we may need to use more colour on your hair than usual. There will be an additional charge for this and your stylist will make you aware of this on consultation.
When you arrive
- There is no waiting area available (one client at a time) if you see someone in the reception area please wait outside and a member of staff will signal you in when it is clear
- Please arrive at your appointment alone unless you need assistance (please call us before so we can allow space for this.
- Please arrive at your appointment time not earlier, however, lateness could result in your service not being carried out. If your
stylist is running late we will call you to inform you before you arrive.
- On arrival you will be asked to sanitise your hands.
- Preferably coats to be left in your car, however where this is not possible you will need to bring a bag to keep personal belongings in. These should be kept with you at all times.
- When you arrive we will supply you with a face mask, we understand you may have your own but we need to make sure we are all protected these will be 3 ply masks tested to EN 14683:2019
- PPE charge – There will be a PPE charge added to your bill this will include the cost of protective face mask, disposable towel, disposable gown. We will keep this cost as low as possible and only pass on to you what we pay for these items do not profit on our part will be taken at all.
Our promise to you
- 2 metre distance set out within the salon
- 1 metre social distancing when facing another human being
- We have conducted training including salon infection control
- We have completed all risk assessments
- All staff are wearing PPE (changed before starting your service)
- Staff will wash their hands before and after every client
- No reading material available however you are welcome to bring your own
- No bags to be placed on reception
- Paper disposable cups will be used for refreshments
- We use disposable towels on every client
- Perspex screen on reception
- Main salon door handle to be cleaned continuously throughout the day
- Time gap before and after every client to enable workstations, brushes, combs and all equipment to be thoroughly cleaned
- Hand sanitizer readily available around the salon
- Bathroom has paper towels for handwashing
- Card machine will be cleaned after every use
We will try to make your appointment as comfortable as possible please let us know if we can do anything else we can do.
THANK YOU xx